Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lil' G Week 24


Week 24 (3/16-22/14)

Wow! This was a good week! Crazy busy, but amazing!!
Monday, Lola FINALLY got her stitches out!! YAY!! We're free again! No more cone or club foot! This is the only picture I got before we left town. 



Tuesday was packed with 2 work meetings and a simulation for a student, errands, and the arrival of my sister and my friend Kristina for our trip to ELLEN!!

Wednesday we drove to LA.

Thursday gets its OWN post!! See ELLEN!!!!

Friday we drove home.

Saturday Kristina and Melissa went home, then we went to our friend's daughter's 1st birthday party. It was nautical themed. How cute is this!?!!



THEN I hibernated with a movie (Dallas Buyers Club.... so good!!) and yummy take out. 

And now I prepare for another crazy fun week! 

Due Date: 7/7/14!!

The baby is the size of: a canteloupe!! 10.5in and 12.7oz
"Your baby is about eight and a half inches long and weighs one and a half pounds, gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week. Much of that weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of hers are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jackhammer. Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is your baby a brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now her locks are white since there's no pigment yet." http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-24.aspx

Gender: It's a girl!! And we decided on a name!! Later post about that!

Symptoms: Much better! I have a lot more energy, but still nauseous most days. I also still have the sinusitis (constant stuffy nose).. especially when I eat?? Frequent headaches, hip/joint pain, and I pee all the time! like I have to pee after I pee... So, needless to say with the hip pain and peeing, I don't get much sleep either! She moves all of the time! but especially when I'm resting (or at least that's when I notice it more...). I also mentioned the crazy stretching feeling I get when I walk farther than a quarter mile (ridiculous I know) or go up stairs. It's different from round ligament pain (I have that too).... it feels like a ton of pressure and my belly is just going to pop! and of course it goes away when I rest. I still haven't bought my maternity belt... I just can't put another layer around my belly yet. I started getting leg cramps at night.. fun! And it's starting to become VERY difficult to bend over or get comfortable. I had a freak out moment one day because baby girl wasn't moving as much, but oh boy did she make up for it the next few days!!

Sleep: pretty much impossible! I get up every 2 hours to pee and reposition. My snoogle is my best friend right now though!!

Cravings What I can stomach: Like I said, the nausea is still around so food isn’t always appetizing, but at least my appetite is back! I'm loving OJ, kind bars, tea, salads, sandwiches and FRUIT! basically anything cold, so ice cream is fair game too! I would kill for some tex-mex right now!

Food Aversions: Still can’t do bell peppers, mushrooms or certain kinds of meat.

Total Weight Gain: 10lbs and 7 inches around my waist! Lil G is growing! and I'm beginning to feel large and in charge!


Activity: I’ve brought my “daily 300’s” down to “daily 150-200’s” (my hips aren’t handling squats and lunges too well), yoga twice a week, and I brought by my Turbo Jam DVD's for some leg/butt/arm workouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment