Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lil' G Week 21


Week 21 (2/23-3/1/14)

So, I'm writing this a little late so I can't remember everything that happened, but here are the highlights!:
Lola is STILL in her beautiful bandage... so pitiful...

I went back to see my doc for my monthly check-up and Adam was able to come! That's always entertaining... between he and my doc, I'm not sure who makes me cringe more... but it's all in good fun :). She actually prescribed a maternity belt... at not even 6 months..... when most don't get one until 8ish months... yay for being a mutant preggo! Why you ask? Because I can no longer walk over a quarter mile or go up stairs without feeling like my belly is going to explode!! Craziest feeling ever! 

We had our first visitors from Texas!! Cody and Danielle came in for the weekend! They gave our little lady her first RL onesie!! So cute!


We took them to the Flight Line on Friday to see the F16 and try out the sim. 

Then we went to Starr Pass Hotel on Friday night for cocktails/mocktails and then dinner at Hub downtown.

My mexican martini "mocktail".... I'm pretty sure the waiter thought I was crazy when I told him what I wanted, but it was oh so good!!
 Me and my baby daddy ;)

On Saturday, we planned to drive up Mt. Lemmon for a little hike and beautiful view of Tucson... well Tucson decided it wanted to rain (and have a little blizzard on top of the mountain) for the FIRST time since we moved here...




We made the most of it and then went home for some BBQ and a little game of Cards Against Humanity.
Sunday of course was beautiful so we went to brunch and then saw them back off to Dallas (where it was 27 degrees.. they just can't catch a break!!)

Due Date: 7/7/14!!

The baby is the size of: a pomegranate!! 10.5in and 12.7oz
"How big is your baby? About the size of a large banana — and speaking of bananas, if you eat one this week, there's a good chance your baby will get a taste, too. That's because he swallows a bit of amniotic fluid each day (for nutrition, hydration, and to practice digesting), so he eats whatever's on your menu — and gets to put those developing taste buds to good use. So go ahead and nosh on those nachos (or crunch those crudités): Your baby may develop a taste for them when he’s older." http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-21.aspx

Gender: It's a girl!! 

Symptoms: Much better! I have a lot more energy, but still nauseous most days. I also still have the sinusitis (constant stuffy nose).. especially when I eat?? Frequent headaches, hip/joint pain, and I pee all the time! like I have to pee after I pee... So, needless to say with the hip pain and peeing, I don't get much sleep either! She moves all of the time! but especially when I'm resting (or at least that's when I notice it more...). I also mentioned the crazy stretching feeling I get when I walk farther than a quarter mile (ridiculous I know) or go up stairs. It's different from round ligament pain (I have that too).... it feels like a ton of pressure and my belly is just going to pop! and of course it goes away when I rest. 

Sleep: pretty much impossible! I get up every 2 hours to pee and reposition. My snoogle is my best friend right now though!!

Cravings What I can stomach: Like I said, the nausea is still around so food isn’t always appetizing, but at least my appetite is back! I'm loving OJ, kind bars, tea, salads and FRUIT!

Food Aversions: Still can’t do bell peppers, mushrooms or certain kinds of meat.

Total Weight Gain: 7lbs and 4 inches around my waist! Lil G is growing! 

Activity: I’ve brought my “daily 300’s” down to “daily 150-200’s” (my hips aren’t handling squats and lunges too well), yoga twice a week, and walking Lola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment