Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Viv's Nursery!!

Viv FINALLY has a nursery!! We moved into our house in December and just finished her room... although there's still more I want to do... shhh! Don't tell Adam ;).
Picking a paint color was nearly impossible, and once I decided on one it almost completely switched my design idea. I originally wanted to do coral, white and navy, but finding a paint that I liked just wasn't happening. So I switched that color scheme to the playroom (still a work in progress). Now, her room is peach, white and champagne/gold. I'M.IN.LOVE....






Very proud of the pillow I made her "Dream Big Little One"









 I also made the signs above her dresser/changing table



The dresser used to look like this... 





Cinderella should be an influence in every little girl's room ;) (I'm also making a pillow that says 'A dream is a wish your heart makes..")



I made this little sign for her bathroom :)




No comments:

Post a Comment