Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Lil' G Week 32


Week 32 (5/11-17/14)

8 weeks left!! 
This week was another busy one! I flew back home to Tucson on Tuesday night (there was no chance for standby any other time and I was ready!), babysat my friend's adorable baby girl on Wednesday, worked Thursday and Friday, and then over the weekend I learned what this whole "nesting" thing is all about! I spent ALL day Saturday and Sunday cleaning EVERYTHING (I even washed the washing machine before washing Viv's things), organizing, filing, planning, and explaining to Adam the purpose of it all.... although, I think I just convinced him that I'm truly crazy. 

Before and After of the room we're using to store Viv's stuff (she wont have a nursery here since we are leaving very shortly after she is born). And it's still a work in progress:



Viv has been moving like whoa!! It seriously reminds me of THIS. Seriously out of control and FREAKISH! It's getting so painful I've started practicing different "tones" with her to see what she responds to... there aren't many... she's going to be fun!


Due Date: 7/7/14!!

The baby is the size of: a squash. 15.2-16.7in and 2.5-3.8 lbs
"What's up with your baby? She's starting to get ready for her big debut, tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. In these past few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice as she hones the skills she'll need to thrive outside the womb — from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, your little one has been able to suck her thumb for a while now. Something else to note: As more and more fat accumulates under your baby's skin, she's becoming less transparent and more opaque." http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-32.aspx

Gender: It's a girl!! And we decided on a name!! Later post about that!

Symptoms: Much better! I have a lot more energy, but still nauseous most days. I also still have the sinusitis (constant stuffy nose).. especially when I eat?? Frequent headaches, hip/joint pain, and I pee all the time! like I have to pee after I pee... So, needless to say with the hip pain and peeing, I don't get much sleep either! She moves all of the time! I will say, those kicks used to be cute, but it's starting to get painful! She's starting to really get under my ribs and kick me in the stomach when I eat... not fun, but I do rely on those kicks to remind me she's ok so keep it coming! I also mentioned the crazy stretching feeling I get when I walk farther than a quarter mile (ridiculous I know) or go up stairs. It's different from round ligament pain (I have that too).... it feels like a ton of pressure and my belly is just going to pop! and of course it goes away when I rest. I still haven't bought my maternity belt... I just can't put another layer around my belly yet. It's VERY difficult to bend over or get comfortable. I am VERY tired and hungry ALL of the time, and "Pregnancy Brain" is now SERIOUSLY no joke! The nesting has settled in full force. 

Sleep: pretty much impossible! I get up every 2 hours to pee and reposition. My snoogle is my best friend right now though!!

Cravings What I can stomach: I'm loving OJ, kind bars, lara bars, tea, salads, sandwiches, smoothies and FRUIT! basically anything cold, so ice cream is fair game too! And this week I decided I NEEDED a chili dog (again, if you know me, you know how odd this is). So, I went to the store, bought the supplies, and made a DAMN GOOD dog. Adam was in heaven. 

Food Aversions: STILL can’t do bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, whole tomatoes or certain kinds of meat.

Total Weight Gain: 15lbs and 9 inches around my waist! Lil G is growing! and I'm beginning to feel large and in charge!

Activity: Daily 150's, walking as much as I can, CLEANING, and stretching (gotta get ready for labor)!

No comments:

Post a Comment