Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Lil' G Week 33


Week 33 (5/18-24/14)

Another good week! I worked all week, had an awesome girls day with some of the ladies here and their adorable kiddos, then Adam and I started out our weekend Thursday night. Since it was Memorial Day weekend and Adam had Friday and Monday off, we originally planned (ie in January) to go to San Diego for the weekend.... well we both decided after weeks of non-stop on the go that was a bad idea and cancelled... now that turned out to be a GREAT idea! We had such a great weekend with just the 2 of us!... literally... all of Tucson left. We went to dinner Thursday night, ran errands Friday (Adam learned the true appeal of Target), spent the day by the pool Saturday, did some major nesting on Sunday (I'll post Adam's baby projects when they're done ;), had a quiet restful morning Monday, then my bestie, Lindsey, came to town to spend the day with me!

Adam had fun with the hats at the mall: 



Me and my belly float! Best invention ever!



What a difference a year can make! Memorial Day 2013 and 2014:





So lucky I get to spend my Memorial Day with this handsome Airman! 


The bumps! 34 weeks and 18 weeks! 


Oh and we had a very cute house guest (our neighbors dog, Abby). She likes to play "bobbing for toys" and pull every.single.one out until she decides on her fave... which is usually Lola's biggest one...


 Cuddlers ;)



Due Date: 7/7/14!!

The baby is the size of: a durian fruit?? 17.2-18.7in and 4.2-5.8 lbs
"Your baby is still gaining weight (about half a pound a week), and she could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby inside your uterus, your amniotic-fluid level has maxed out, which explains why some of her pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days. (There's less fluid to cushion the blows.) Antibodies are being passed from you to your little one as she continues to develop her own fetal immune system, which will come in handy once she's outside the womb and fending off all sorts of germs." http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-33.aspx

Gender: It's a girl!! And we decided on a name!! Later post about that!

Symptoms: I have a lot more energy, but I hit a wall by 5pm and am usually in bed by 7 or 8. I still have the sinusitis (constant stuffy nose).. especially when I eat?? Frequent headaches, hip/joint pain, and I pee all the time! like I have to pee after I pee... So, needless to say with the hip pain and peeing, I don't get much sleep either! She moves all of the time! I will say, those kicks used to be cute, but it's starting to get painful! She's starting to really get under my ribs and kick me in the stomach when I eat... not fun, but I do rely on those kicks to remind me she's ok so keep it coming! I also mentioned the crazy stretching feeling I get when I walk farther than a quarter mile (ridiculous I know) or go up stairs. It's different from round ligament pain (I have that too).... it feels like a ton of pressure and my belly is just going to pop! and of course it goes away when I rest. I still haven't bought my maternity belt... I just can't put another layer around my belly yet. It's VERY difficult to bend over or get comfortable. I'm ALWAYS hot, tired and hungry, and "Pregnancy Brain" is now SERIOUSLY no joke (so if you see typos and odd things in this blog, that's why)! And the nesting has settled in full force. 

Sleep: pretty much impossible! I get up every 1-2 hours to pee and reposition. My snoogle is my best friend right now though!!

Cravings: I'm loving OJ, kind bars, lara bars, tea, salads, sandwiches, smoothies and FRUIT! basically anything cold, so ice cream is fair game too! And this week I was ALL about Sonic grilled cheese and strawberry limeades..... I started out the week with a small limeade and ended it with a route 44.... This preggo isn't playing around. 

Food Aversions: STILL can’t do bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, whole tomatoes or certain kinds of meat.

Total Weight Gain: 16lbs and 9 inches around my waist! Lil G is growing! and I'm beginning to feel large and in charge!

Activity: Daily 150's, walking as much as I can, CLEANING, and stretching (gotta get ready for labor)!

No comments:

Post a Comment