Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lil' G Week 10


Week 10 (12/8-14/13)

One quarter of the way through! If you didn’t already know, pregnancy lasts 40 weeks.. if you do the math, that’s over 9 months! Think on that one for a while!

Due Date: 7/7/14!!

The baby is the size of: a prune!! Probably wrinkly like one too ;) 1.2in, 0.14oz
"Your baby (now the size of a prune) has small indentations on his legs (soon to be knees and ankles!), and his tiny arms even have elbows that bend (how is that for magical?). Inside that little mouth, tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums. His stomach and kidneys are kicking into gear, producing digestive juices and urine, and if it's a boy, his testes are making testosterone (how manly!)." http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-10.aspx

Gender: I’m feeling girl vibes this week.

Symptoms: The same…breast tenderness, bloating, cramping, serious nausea, headaches, round ligament pain, and moodiness (literally everything makes me cry! Commercials, seeing a Dad with his childen, EVERY contestant on the X Factor….).

Sleep: As much as possible! I’m exhausted!

Cravings What I can stomach: Cereal…not all… I tried Raisin Bran and Captain Crunch and nothing, but Adam came home with this Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal and I ate the whole box… delish! I’ve traded 7up (too sugary) for Izze Grapefruit Soda.

Food Aversions: very few things sound appealing. Pizza makes me cringe (I never thought I would say those words in one sentence)

Total Weight Gain: 0lbs.. not even going there...

Activity: what a novel idea

No comments:

Post a Comment