Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lil' G Week 7


Week 7 (11/17-23/13)

Soooo... this was obviously a rough week... I didn't write a thing lol. 

Due Date: 7/7/14!! Can you tell I'm lovin' those numbers? :)

The baby is the size of: a blueberry!! 0.51in
"Your baby is now about the size of a blueberry (and about 10,000 times bigger than he was at conception). Most of that growth is concentrated in the head as new brain cells are generated at the rate of 100 per minute. Your baby's mouth and tongue are forming as arm and leg buds sprout, and those little kidneys are getting ready to do their job (pee production and excretion)."
 http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-7.aspx

Gender: I daily flip between boy and girl… honestly, we just want a healthy baby!

Symptoms: The same (breast tenderness, bloating, cramping, serious nausea) PLUS I’ve developed round ligament pain (the ligaments in my pelvis are stretching to make room for Lil G so everytime I stand up, sneeze, etc. it feels like Lil G is stabbing me from inside… you can imagine the dramatics that ensued the first time that happened), and I’ve also developed sinusitis (the hormones cause your mucous membranes to swell so my sinuses are rebelling). On the plus side, I can’t smell so it’s a little easier to eat things. I feel AWFUL, but I can’t complain because it’s the price I’ll pay for a healthy Lil G.

Sleep: As much as possible! I’m exhausted!

Cravings: No “cravings”… still only holding down Boost, grapes, oranges, pineapples and I’ve managed to be ok with salad and cereal on occasion.

Food Aversions: very few things sound appealing.

Total Weight Gain: 0lbs.. possibly negative lbs, but I don’t want to think that, so I’ll stick with 0… eating as much as I can to give Lil G the nutrients he/she needs.

Activity: what a novel idea

Bump: there are no pics since there's really nothing to see.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment